You can be a voice in the Community for United Good Neighbors.
Help spread the news about United Good Neighbors! As an Ambassador you function as a UGN representative, visiting Partner Agencies to see firsthand the great programs funded by UGN and sharing success stories with colleagues, local employers, community groups, and churches to build awareness and invite community members to engage with UGN.
As an ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Visit UGN Partner organizations to learn first-hand about UGN funded programs
- Familiarize yourself with funded programs and their positive outcomes and to learn how everyone in the community can give, advocate and volunteer!
- Help United Good Neighbors staff identify ways to partner with community businesses to have a successful campaign
- Share the impact United Good Neighbors is having on our community and communicate the need for support with employers, community groups and social networks
- Invite friends, neighbors and colleagues to participate and engage with the UGN campaign
- Send out Thank you letters to your friends and colleagues to thank them for their support.
- Distribute UGN campaign materials to businesses, community groups, faith communities
- Accompany UGN staff and partner organizations to UGN presentations
- Wear your UGN t-shirts to increase visibility of UGN